"I have a very large bedroom and a queen bed how do I make my bedroom feel intimate but at the same time not cluttered?"
1. I suggest getting a poster or canopy bed. This creates a room within a room.
2. Create a seating area with a sofa or a couple of upholstered chairs. Lay coordinating rugs under the bed and in the seating area.
4. Upholster the walls, a pricey option, but this will eliminate any echo and soften the hard corners.
5. Use a pair of large bookcases, plants, sofas, dressers, armoires, etc. These pieces will command attention and dominate the space.
6. Don't fill every space and avoid small pieces that will clutter the room.