Help! I can't open the document.
1. First, be sure that you download your document and save to your computer within 24 hours, even if you are having trouble viewing your document.
2. Check that you purchased the correct file type (.pdf / .pages / .docx / etc) and that your program and system are the most current versions.
3. If you're having trouble opening it you can search online for guidance on opening the document or converting it to another file type. Apologies, but we can't give specific technical advice on doing this due to accountability if anything were to go awry with your system from our advice.
I can't edit my document.
1. First, be sure that you download your document and save to your computer within 24 hours, even if you're having trouble editing it.
2. Check which file type you purchased and that you have the correct program to edit it and that that program and your system are the most current versions.
3. Make sure it is an editable document. Look at the "Know Before You Buy" section of the product listing to see if it says it is editable or not.
My link expired, can you resend?
You have 24 hours to download your link after purchase. There are no resends or refunds for expired links.
Can I get a refund?
Due to the nature of digital products we have a strict no refund policy on items in our shop.
It's been over 24 hours, now what?
Support for products in the shop expires after 24 hours.
I haven't received anything yet in the mail.
At this time all our products are digital and no physical items will be shipped.
If your question is not answered here please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any technical issues with download or files must email email@example.com within 24 hours.