This site helps interior designers design and build their optimal business by sharing the secrets of running an interior design business.
An interior designer who believes in helping others.
When designers succeed, the industry succeeds, which helps us all.
I've packed all my best business advice about running an interior design business into this 7-week course.
It is said that an interior design business is only 10% design. These articles help you with the remaining 90%.
This resource includes my favorite interior design business books and the tools that you need to create a toolkit.
"Capella, I have been a designer for 40 years and there is not a day that goes by that I do not learn something. I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoy your articles; they are well written and address many issues that designers deal with all the time. I do, in fact, refer to your site and information often. Thank you."