I am in the woods today. We've packed our vehicle with basic necessities to survive the next two nights sleeping under the stars. I love going out into nature without the need for electronics or daily luxuries like showers or makeup. A simplified version of life if only for a few days to appreciate mother nature's bounty.
Here is a round-up of favorite camping links:
- If you can't hack it with regular camping, consider Glamping.
- Foodie camp recipes from chefs.
- In a region of the country where homes are called "camps" this is the place to stay - they'll even bring you hot chocolate and s'mores around a campfire.
- A camp-inspired wedding.
- I'm obsessed with hip homes on wheels - airstreams or these adorable teardrop trailers.
- If you are looking for an authentic ranch experience in Wyoming, visit my friends at the K Bar Z. Kinda like camping but this is their life.